Message info

To:3dwh@googlegroups.com From:Ghaleb Fawzi Subject:Re: Model needs to be divided? Date:Sun, 18 Mar 2012 08:44:21 -0700

Hello SnowTiger

I agree with you on every word in your message
.
There are poor models for the acceptance of everything, and
high-resolution models, and meets the conditions of Google does not
accept easily.

There is duplication of the sentence, possible to send two models have
the same specifications, accept one of them and the other is not
possible!!!!!!!

Why???? I do not know I am!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Greetings