Message info

To:android-developers@googlegroups.com From:Jim Graham Subject:Re: [android-developers] MediaPlayer - playing audio streaming Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:42:15 -0600

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 01:14:45PM -0500, IS SOA wrote:
> can anybody point me to the blog or website where i can find the sample
> code for playing audio file streaming using android mediaplayer? i have
> been looking but never get any luck.

http://develooer.android.com/guide/index.html.

If you need help learning how to do a simple search, you need more
help than anyone here can provide. It took me less than 10 seconds
to find it, and that includes pulling up a web browser on my tablet
and then going to the developers guide to do a search.....

Later,
--jim

--
THE SCORE: ME: 2 CANCER: 0
73 DE N5IAL (/4) MiSTie #49997 < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!"
--Mal (Firefly, 1x03, Our Mrs. Reynolds)

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html