Message info

To:android-developers@googlegroups.com From:Kristopher Micinski Subject:Re: [android-developers] Hello Everyone, i just have a quick question: Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:16:54 -0500

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Mohamed Gougam <mblackpnk@gmail.com> wrote:
> wow mate tht exactly what i needed, a genius to help me out, lol thanks for
> the advice mate but i already passed by that door ...

What more did you want? Anyone who's programmed in Java for more than
a few days should have seen this exception: you've got a null
reference somewhere, you're trying to deference it.. This means that
something in your source code is not being set correctly. For
example, you might not have allocated space for some variable, you
might not have checked the return value from some function, etc..

kris