Message info

To:android-developers@googlegroups.com From:YuviDroid Subject:Re: [android-developers] Avoiding FAILED BINDER TRANSACTION error when updating lots of widget bitmaps Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:52:29 +0100

I tried also to set the bitmap density before saving it to disk...just in case it made any difference...but it doesn't.
No one has a solution to this issue?

Thanks,
Yuvi

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM, YuviDroid <yuvidroid@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mark,

I actually switched from setImageViewBitmap() to setImageViewUri() because sometimes I need to display large bitmaps which do not work if I use setImageViewBitmap().

Yuvi

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Mark Murphy <mmurphy@commonsware.com> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 8:40 AM, YuviDroid <yuvidroid@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks for your reply. The problem is that I'm using
> RemoteViews.setImageViewUri(), so I don't have a bitmap object to set the
> density.

Then switch to setBitmap() or setImageViewBitmap().

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android App Developer Books: http://commonsware.com/books

YuviDroid
Check out Launch-X (a widget to quickly access your favorite apps and contacts!)
http://android.yuvalsharon.net