Message info

To:android-developers@googlegroups.com From:Kostya Vasilyev Subject:Re: [android-developers] What is the best API to start with in the SDK Date:Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:07:39 +0400

That was in 1.6, iirc based on an official blog post.

17.03.2012 9:27 "Zsolt Vasvari" <zvasvari@gmail.com> :
When was "forwarddeclaration" of rules added? API Level 4 or 7?

On Friday, March 16, 2012 9:54:11 PM UTC+8, Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy) wrote:
RelativeLayout has not changed much since API Level 4.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 8:07 PM, redhoodtech <redhoodtech@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am currently starting to develop android applications with Eclipse
> and the Android SDK. What is the best API to start with, and do I
> have to create an individual app for each API? I've noticed that the
> Relative Layout function works better in API 15 rather than API 8.
> When I try using the relative layout function in API 8 it doesn't seem
> to function properly.
>
> Thanks,
> John R.
>
> --

Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Warescription: Three Android Books, Plus Updates, One Low Price!