Message info

To:android-developers@googlegroups.com From:Scott Olcott Subject:[android-developers] Re: GridLayout Text Clipping using Support Library Date:Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:27:53 -0700 (PDT)

Where are you finding the documentation?  The only documentation I have seen is for the GridLayout that comes with ICS.  There is no javadocs for any of the classes under android.support.v7.  There is no source for them in AOSP or any samples that use them that I can find anywhere.

On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 2:18:02 PM UTC-6, Dave Rozsnyai wrote:
Same here. GridLayout library hasn't been user friendly. The
documentation doesn't make any note of the fact that you need to use
your own namespace for columnCount if you are targeting 4.0 and now
this... I would advise people to use something else unless then really
need the grid.