Message info

To:Discussion of the development of and with GStreamer From:Farkas Levente Subject:Re: Google Summer of Code deadline Date:Thu, 05 Apr 2012 23:24:31 +0200

hi,
currently the lowlevel interface for gstreamer are written by hand which
is very error prone. on the other hand before the 1.0 move it'd require
a lots of work again. while all glib library we can use
gobject-introspection to generate all low level interface and only the
high level ie. java style interface should have to write by hand or even
some part of it also could be generated.
so imho it'd be very useful if this project would be accepted.
regards.