Message info

To:Butterfly India From:jmgarg1 Subject:[ButterflyIndia - Googlegroups] [ButterflyIndia] Fwd: Butterflies of Hyderabad Date:Sun, 18 Mar 2012 11:13:28 +0530

Forwarding for any assistance in the matter pl.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anuj jain <anuj0001@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:35:10 +0800
Subject: Butterflies of Hyderabad
To: "J.M. Garg" <jmgarg1@gmail.com>

Dear Mr. Garg,

I am Anuj, a PhD candidate at the National Univ of Singapore.

It was impressive looking through lots of nice butterfly pictures posted by
you on Butterflies of Hyderabad Wiki page. Wondering if you keep a
butterfly species checklist for Hyderabad city or could put me in touch
with someone who has one.

I am writing an article to understand trends of butterfly diversity across
cities in Asia (including South India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore) and
would love to include Hyderabad in the study.

Without saying, all contributors will be duly acknowledged. Look forward to
hearing from you.

Regards,
Anuj Jain
PhD student, National University of Singapore.
Nature Society (Singapore).

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmgarg1@gmail.com)