Message info

To:Coworking From:OC Houston Subject:[Coworking] Re: What types of snacks do you provide? Date:Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

LMBO! Cereal sounds like my kind of snack. Whenever I can't figure out
what I want to eat/cook cereal is the obvious choice. And,
alphabetical order...of course!!! LOL

Now, our space will be located next door to pizza hut. Pizza is my
favorite food. The wings aren't bad either. I hope I don't ruin it for
some folks with an EVERY Friday pizza day. ha!

Toni