Message info

To:care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net From:Robert Meggle Subject:Re: [Care2002-developers] error after installation Date:Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:16:56 +0100

Hi,

-> The amount of warnings seems to be a strange setting of your php.Here
I do have two quick solutions for you

Please open php.ini and reconfigure following lines:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED
display_errors = Off
display_startup_errors = Off
log_errors = On

When you have done it - please check it again. Please let me know if you
still have errors.

Thanks
Robert

Am Samstag, den 17.03.2012, 19:52 +0300 schrieb Bineyam Negash:
> Hi,
>
> I have this error after completion of Care2x-HIS-2.6.27 in xampp 2.5,
> do you have any idea?
>
> Please help, thanks
>

> Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:
> \xampp\htdocs\HIS\include\core\inc_db_makelink.php on line 82
>
> Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
> deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\HIS\include\core
> \inc_front_chain_lang.php on line 72
>
> Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:
> \xampp\htdocs\HIS\modules\news\start_page.php on line 39
>
> Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:
> \xampp\htdocs\HIS\modules\news\includes\inc_news_display_config.php on
> line 7
>
> Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
> deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\HIS\gui\smarty_template
> \smarty_care.class.php on line 70

CARE2X - free Integ Hospital Info System
https://sourceforge.net/projects/care2002/
http://www.care2x.org