Message info

To:Parker Coates From:Wolfgang Rohdewald Subject:Re: [Kde-games-devel] kolf, kolf2, kolf-ng Date:Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:46:37 +0100

Am Sonntag, 18. Mrz 2012, 09:47:13 schrieb Parker Coates:
> Deleting the .swp file is probably a reasonable thing to do since it
> was never supposed to be committed in the first place.

I was wrong - I am not even able to correctly remove that
swap file

git filter-branch --tree-filter 'rm -f sounds/.Makefile.am.swp' HEAD

even that leads to strange duplicate branches. I copied
kolf.org (the repo after svn2git without any postprocessing)
and kolf (kolf.org after applying the filter-branch as above)
to dewey.kde.org/wrohdewald so maybe somebody can have a
closer look. gitk --all will show many svn revisions twice, like
r606075 "fix linking under windows".

the problem is the same with and without --tag-name-filter cat

> I would leave the Windows line endings in that header, though.

only the first commit of that file has crlf, later commits change
it to lf. Obviously as a side effect because the commit messages
do not mention that. So I would rather have it all as lf. I hope this
is easy when removing of that swap file works.

--
Wolfgang