Message info

To:MacRuby development discussions. From:Matt Aimonetti Subject:Re: [MacRuby-devel] Rails.app done by the MacRuby community Date:Wed, 28 Mar 2012 23:46:47 -0700

Not a bad idea but I believe that ActiveResource is being deprecated.

I'm afraid I wasn't clear, the idea wasn't to run Rails on MacRuby but to setup a working environment that could be used by graphic designers for instance. Think MAMP http://www.mamp.info/en/index.html (or whatever the recommended version is) but for Rails.

MacRuby would provide the GUI and the logic to connect things together.

- Matt

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:34 PM, Terry Moore <tvmoore@mac.com> wrote:
Maybe try active_resource connection first with macruby. It might not be an app but perhaps with some focus on rails macruby might be useful.

Terry Moore