Message info

To:ginaanne@cox.net From:Leah Halpin Subject:Re: [EDI-L] Http software Date:Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

Gina,
Chrysler (EBMX) has very specific answers to your questions and suggestions for providers.

https://cda.extra.chrysler.com/icon/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=652460225a9a9110VgnVCM10000084a61c35RCRD&site=itb_ebus_e&vgnextrefresh=1

Also, you might want to check with your VAN, many of them already have established connections to EBMX and/or will set you up, believe me, having done this dozens of times, it's worth following the rules or getting help the first time.

Leah

________________________________
From: "ginaanne@cox.net" <ginaanne@cox.net>
To: "EDI-L@yahoogroups.com" <EDI-L@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 10:04 AM
Subject: [EDI-L] Http software

Can anyone reccomend any HTTP over the internet software to transmit EDI data?
This is requested by Chrysler. Currently we only transmit using ftp and secure FTP. I am not familiar with how sending data HTTP over the internet works. Any input is appreciated.

Gina Anne Coomer
ginaanne@cox.net

Recent Activity:
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
.