Message info

To:empath@googlegroups.com From:CarolSue02@aol.com Subject:Re: [empath- ESG: 14077] relationships- why can they haunt? Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:02:53 -0500 (EST)

Saille,  I think that is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom.  Warmest blessings,  Carol

In a message dated 2/19/2012 4:22:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, saille412@gmail.com writes:
Yes. I agree with what all of you are saying.
   I feel soft, receptive. Not passive, but I'm filled with a sense of waiting.  I believe many people feel this way. We listen with our inner being, and feel the resonance of those who come near, but have not found us yet.
   We are, as a species, still in the time of leavings and joinings. We ache for the love that many of us know is there, waiting for the time coming soon in which we will find the heart's joy.
   And we are in the process of cutting ties with those we no longer need, for they influence what we can draw to us.  It's up to us to send them love when we cut these ties. For we never "cut ties" literally. What we're truly doing is releasing those we no longer resonate with, and must do so with love for the time they travelled on a parallel path with ours.
   Since we are all connected with all things and all people, we can release old patterns that prevent us from finding what we need and desire now. And we, in the process, work through all of this and are learning to answer the call of those who do vibrate on the same level we do. It's called echolocation. What we cannot hear with our physical ears we can and do hear with our hearts, our souls.
   Saille

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 1:37 AM, Miss Kate <redaquatica@gmail.com> wrote:
wow i just want to say that what you have said here Jacqueline - ....like all past loves or significants have entered into my dream world, as if they are being truly seen and felt.......i feel like new love may be on the horizon...or its just all the old karma being processed......
its interesting bc in this place im in life, there is not anyone that i am attached to, or in constant contact with....and it kind of feels like theres no gravity, in a way, in my heart......its just me.....

I too have felt that old karma is or has been being processed, i really dig and resonate with your words about no gravity, i am in a new place of experience right now, not attached, i have a couple i speak with often, one of which i would like to cut ties with as i think it's holding me back, or taking up room that i need to be empty for another to come and sit in the space for a while, i wish new love would be on the horizen, but i also feel so tainted by my previous relationship, with the one i wish i could disconect from, i have alot of healing to do, i keep getting told this, and i know it, but god dam it, i would like some good honest mutual like or love to be mine for a bit, or even just a few times here and there, you know, connections that are safe, and comforting, help me to learn/remember, and well, its just nice isnt it, to converse and hang out with someone that shares your same interests or passions. anywya, i have gone off track, i just wanted to say that i like what you right, it spoke to me, and i think, you are not alone in the things you aree experiencing right now :)

cheers

katie :)

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 7:34 AM, jacqueline domines <brighter4days@yahoo.com> wrote:
you know what i've found interesting, is that it has been continuing on....like all past loves or significants have entered into my dream world, as if they are being truly seen and felt.......i feel like new love may be on the horizon...or its just all the old karma being processed......
its interesting bc in this place im in life, there is not anyone that i am attached to, or in constant contact with....and it kind of feels like theres no gravity, in a way, in my heart......its just me.....
so i think all the old ones are coming to mind......although, you're right, its an outgrowth.....its not a match anymore....