Message info

To:eskiepeople From:P JORGENSON Subject:RE: [eskiepeople:18805] Help needed for Eskie surgery. Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2012 11:16:06 -0800

I used Pay pal hope that gets to them okay. ?

Patty Jorgenson 509-385-7604
Spokane Regional American Eskimo Club
pattyjay1947@msn.com www.sraec.org/

Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 13:11:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [eskiepeople:18804] Help needed for Eskie surgery.
From: stararune@gmail.com
To: eskiepeople@googlegroups.com

I have it.  Let me know if anyone needs it.

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Louise Coyer <snowbirdeskierescue@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks Perry.  Yes, you can send to Walnut Hill Farm AE Dog Rescue.  Our address is the same as our home address.  If you have the Christmas card list addresses still, it is the same.  Or I can send privately to anyone.  Thanks so much.  Perry, I would guess that Stacie has it but if not, I can private email it to her.

Louise, Ray, and the Furkids
Ray and Louise Coyer, Directors
Walnut Hill Farm Am. Eskimo Dog Rescue
IN-KY Heart Bandits AE Dog Rescue