Message info

To:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com From:Buck Subject:[FairfieldLife] Re: The Dome Numbers Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:57:41 -0000

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "marekreavis" <reavismarek@...> wrote:

> Buck, would you copy and share with us that four-page document?
>
> ***

Marek, they don't let you have copies to take out, signed or not. It just happened that someone who took the time to read the agreement through stood up and walked out with it once. Later I got to read that copy. I am thinking I quoted from it in a post somewhere in the FFL archive here. I had the same reaction that person did too. There was something just too aggressive about it for what it should have been. It could be done differently and they could still be in a good position to run a course for people just coming in to meditate.
-Buck

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" wrote:
> >
> > Practical Matters
> >
> > It has taken more than a decade, but my application to the dome meditation was granted an exception and I was granted a dome badge recently. The course office actually made a dome badge for me this last week. In my case it was adjudicated that while it is not okay to see other spiritual teachers for the purpose of learning other practices, that it was to be okay for me to see saints for the purpose of improving my health and that only the practice of the TM practices are to be done in the domes. A lot of headway was made with much probing and interviewing to achieve this.
> >
> > I was nearly with badge in hand to meditate in the dome except for the (four-page) legal agreement that is to be signed before obtaining the badge. I have not picked up my badge yet.
> >

> > > A lot like the TM Rajas confusing policy guideline for the teaching.

To subscribe, send a message to:
FairfieldLife-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Or go to:
and click 'Join This Group!'