Message info

To:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com From:Buck Subject:[FairfieldLife] Re: Non-meditation Date:Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:25:37 -0000

The millions are awake enough for physical labor; but only one in a million is awake enough for effective intellectual exertion, only one in a hundred millions to a poetic or divine life. To be awake is to be alive. I have never yet met a man who was quite awake. How could I have looked him in the face?

We must learn to reawaken and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aids, but by an infinite expectation of the dawn, which does not forsake us in our soundest sleep. I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor.

-Buck

> Seriously, we all need to do something
> about the none-meditator.
>
> It is time to shun none-meditation
> and the person without meditation
> for not pulling their own weight.
> For spiritual slacking. It's not
> just lost opportunity, not meditating.
> It's a crime against everyone to not
> be a meditator.
>
> People just should
> come to meditation.
> In Fairfield at 7:30am and 5:00pm
> Every day.
>
> The world should be a better place with
> more meditators.
> All people should have more
> resolve to meditate
> if only because the science says so.
> We would all be better off.
>

> > The world could be a better place.
> >
> > Look, the need is great for transcending meditators now to do their practice. For disciplined transcending meditators within the power and light of the Unified Field in their practice. Gather friends who are meditators. A group of 100 makes a company. Ten companies makes a regiment. Rajas hoot in hell, you should be a regimental Colonel.
> >
> > Recruit a regiment of practicing transcending meditators and you could have a colonelcy and also your regiment named after you! Colonel Bhairitu's regiment from the Golden State!
> >
> > We need some action here getting people to come meditate out of this very group. I'm desperately low on posts here this week now. Bhairitu, I'm going to leave the raising of 10 West Coast regiments of meditators to you . I've got other fronts to attend to in this campaign against nonmeditators. I'm in the saddle on this like ol' Sheridan in the Valley. Bhairitu, the Unified Field's speed to you! Ride!
> > In the service of the Unified Field,
> > -Buck
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > Who are they ?