Message info

To:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com From:Buck Subject:[FairfieldLife] Re: Vedic Pandit Update #17: 500 arriving Date:Sun, 18 Mar 2012 15:06:07 -0000

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "marekreavis" <reavismarek@...> wrote:

> Buck, thanks for sponsoring folks who can't, or don't want to, sponsor a pundit themselves. Looks like selling just one pony could sponsor three people to sponsor their pundit sponsorship.
>
> You're a prince! (Even if not a raja.)
>
> ***

Marek, in these economic times
horse flesh don't bring what it once did.
Not even for soup.
I understand your clients are not the wealthiest Californians neither.
Are surfboard prices holding in the economy there? They may be a comfort item that is counter-cyclical in hard times. Pawn shops out there proly pay real good money out on surfboards there. Would make a
nice donation. We all make sacrifices.

I do my duty as an awake person. I am here.

-Buck in FF

> > > I misunderstood; I thought that for the ME to happen, you had to be under the same roof as the other meditators. But perhaps you could step in for someone who cannot afford to sponsor a pundit themselves, and sponsor a pundit on behalf of someone who is not as well off as you are?
> > >
> > > ***
> >
> > Yes, and I would encourage all you all who can't personally come to be here that providing $2,000 per month per pundit in your stead would be most ennobling. Dharmic. Donating no matter what your ability would be your sacrifice, no matter what the cost, worth making for the group. For one, ten or a hundred pundits. For the Unified Field and country! Act as you can now.
> > -Buck in FF

Recent Activity:
To subscribe, send a message to:
FairfieldLife-subscribe@yahoogroups.com