Message info

To:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com From:turquoiseb Subject:[FairfieldLife] Re: Showtime\'s "The Borgias" is back Date:Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:12:57 -0000

> So finally the airwaves contain images of spiritual
> life that are almost as spiritual as Fairfield Life. :-)
>
> I don't think we've had any poisonings or murders
> here, so thus far the Borgia Popes are ahead w.r.t.
> body count, although it may be a tossup w.r.t. revenge
> fantasies.
>
> Seriously, it's a pretty good series, especially if
> you enjoy seeing the seamy underside of spirituality.
> Even the TMO and the Srivastavas seem tame compared
> to the Borgia Popes.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ6Qr4kxc3U

I just *love* the tag line for this series:
"The original crime family." That just nails
it. The Sopranos and the Corleones were rank
amateurs compared to the Borgias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6qOWiWu4Jk&feature=fvwrel

What I love about the series is its depiction
of how the history of revenge and treacherous
hypocrisy seems to be synonymous with the history
of Christianity. It's a ballsy topic for Showtime
to take on, in this day and age. I commend them
for doing it.

Recent Activity:
To subscribe, send a message to:
FairfieldLife-subscribe@yahoogroups.com