Message info

To:ledger-smb-users@lists.sourceforge.net From:Robert James Clay Subject:[Ledger-smb-devel] LedgerSMB Debian packaging Date:Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:49:28 -0400

On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 08:57 -0400, Adrian Levi wrote:
> It is worth noting that there is a native Debian package in progress
> as well. I have been following the progress as I am looking to get
> started with LSMB.

Progress on LedgerSMB Debian packaging is being made and one place
that can be followed is the ITP (Intent To Package) bug (which can also
be subscribed to):

Besides intending to get it into at least Debian Experimental, I also
make the experimental Debian packages available periodically in the
LedgerSMB File downloads. (Which I can do more of if there is interest
in such experimental packages.)

Robert James Clay
rjclay@gmail.com
jame@rocasa.us