Message info

To:meets@gmx.fr From:Axel FILMORE Subject:Re: [Lxde-list] dereferencing null pointer in libmenucache Date:Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:56:10 +0200

I had that issue with an experimental stand alone gtk-run dialog forked
from lxpanel, Vadim seems
to have the same issue with lxpanelx, with the "lxpanelctl run" command,
that seems to be the same
problem at first glance, so in case that information would be helpfull
to him. :-)

BTW, that maybe interesting to use that stand alone gtk-run instead of
"lxpanelctl run"......

I done a quick and dirty fix with an absolute horrible hard coded path,
since I'm the only user of that stuff...
and it works fine, the problem seems to be with the path to the menu.

Axel FILMORE