Message info

To:Discussion list for the Wikidata project. From:Lydia Pintscher Subject:Re: [Wikidata-l] Wikidata submissions for Wikimania Date:Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:07:00 +0100

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM, JFC Morfin <jefsey@jefsey.com> wrote:
> Dear Lydia,
>
> I joined this list from a comment on the Wikimedia France site, but I would
> like to know where I can find a road map, a charter or a page for the
> project you engage on behalf ow WMDE.
> Thank you !
> jfc

Hi!

The important things are all linked on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikidata. If you want to get a quick
overview I suggest the timeline in the FAQ linked there. If you are
looking for a detailed technical description then the Technical
Proposal linked there is right for you. It has a more detailed
timeline as well.

We are working on publishing more there as soon as we can. Stuff
starts for real in 2 weeks \o/

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Wikidata